Orthotics are a great way to help with issues related to walking and alignment, including knee, foot, and lower back pain. They can help to realign the bones in the foot and ankle, and take stress off other parts of the body, such as the back, neck, shoulders, and hips. Custom foot orthotics also cushion your feet, provide comfort, support your arches, and evenly distribute your body weight to eliminate pressure on your feet.
How Do Orthotics Work?
Custom foot orthotics are specially-made devices that fit inside most shoes. They match the contours of your feet precisely, and are designed for the way you move.
Orthotics can help anyone with discomfort relating to walking, or imbalances in the body that are known to cause related pain. A tremendous benefit of custom orthotics is that they can be worn on a daily basis and utilized during most activities.
Custom orthotics can be prescribed by your chiropractor, and last well over a year in most cases. While over-the-counter shoe inserts are available at most drugstores, they lack the custom-built precision of a prescription orthotic. These ‘one-size-fits-all’ inserts rarely match your feet well, or provide the customized support you need.
Interested in incorporating orthotics into your treatment plan? Contact your trusted chiropractor and schedule an appointment to discuss how custom orthotics might ease your discomfort.
We offer free digital orthotic scanning to improve your quality of life.
- Create foundation support for your feet, ankles, knees and hips
- Re-align spinal scoliosis by re-aligning your feet
- Our Specialty laser custom measured stabilizing orthotics will relieve plantar fasciitis, heal spurs, bunions, pronation, collapsed arches and flat feet
- Relief for the constant stress of arch pain
- Support your entire posture foundation from the feet up
- Make your feet happy feet with custom made orthotics